Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Can't get enough of yo love babe!


I have been having so much fun being Hayden's mommy!!! She is the coolest chic I know! I can't believe that in one month she will be turning 2!!! That is so completely crazy to me. It seems like just yesterday I was having the baby blues, and running on no sleep! Now, I look back and wonder where the time went? I look back a pictures constantly and think about how much my baby has grown. I am so thankful that God chose ME to be her mommy. I am the luckiest momma out there, hands down! :) Instead of emailing a ton of attachments to friends and family members I am going to post some pics on here of our latest adventures! 


We could not get her to smile..only ELMO!


     Festival fun crafts!

Hayden & Georgia! So sweet!

Hayden and her laptop..just like her momma!

Hayden and in Dallas Cowboys uniform (halloween costume)
She is just so much fun to dress up! Wow..never thought I would hear myself say that!

                                                                      My big girl! 

I couldn't decide which pose of this picture to post, they were all so cute!


1 comment:

Sara and Syd said...

Cara, she is so amazing. I never in a million would have thought being a mom was so amazing and fulfilling! I think back to our old Courtyard days and who would of thought we would be where we are now? You definitely shoud be so proud of that beautiful baby girl!