Sunday, August 17, 2008

But, everyone else is doing it...Why shouldn't I?

This is my first post, on my first blog, the day before my first day back to work. I am completely exhausted and rested from the most eventful summer The Bellah Family has ever had. I enjoyed being at home with my little toddler,  and I am sad to see summer go. Over the summer we traveled to 4 states, three family reunions,  we went to the ER in Louisiana for the stomach virus, and we escaped hurricane Dolly in South Padre. Hayden got to go on her first airplane ride to Arkansas, when we went to visit my big brother and his family. I had a blast traveling, but I am ready to settle back into my routine of everyday life. No more washing, then packing, then unpacking and washing again. So...here you have it, my new blog. I hope it will keep all my family from near and far up to date on all The Bellah Family adventures. You know what "they" say, open a box of Bellah's, you never know what your gonna get!

4 comments:

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

Oh, I am so glad you started blogging. I have missed the little Turkey thing you had going before Hayden came along.

I look forward to keeping up with you and I will save you to my BOOKMARKS so I can check in on it.

I love you.

Karen said...

oops -- did it twice -- I'm an idiot.

still love ya

Unknown said...

I love you my cousin!!!! Now blog!