Thursday, August 21, 2008

Miss Independent

Hayden cracks me up everyday with every effort she has to be so darn independent. I should have known this was coming..even at an early age she thought she could do everything mommy does. She is very much a mini-woman. Not only did things have to be done by herself, but I was not even aloud to help. She started "feeding" herself around 15-16 months and now she feeds herself yogurt, soup, spaghetti o's, with virtually no mess. I mean, I STILL can't eat without making a mess of myself. Well, today after our bath when I was getting ready to put her spongebob PJ's on, she started spazn out! She had to put her shirt on herself. Well, I was too tired to put up a fight and gave it to her. She put one leg in the arm hole and the other leg in the neck hole. I kept trying to explain that it went on her head, so then she decided to try and put it on her head with both legs in it! I started to giggle, which in turn made her giggle. Before I knew it, we were both in the middle of the living room floor giggling in hysterics like we were at our own little slumber party. I just love her! I am so glad that I have a little girl to be silly with!

When I am drying my hair, I have to dry hers, when I am hair spraying, I have to do hers. Here is a pic taken at my moms, with her towel on her head, she thinks she is something! Isn't she the cutest?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

so stinkin cute! landon eats without a mess too (cough cough).