Sunday, December 7, 2008

Memory Lane


I began working at the Children's Courtyard when I was 18. I was a Senior in High school about to graduate. I continued to work there until I was a junior in College. I loved working there. The hours were great and it was super easy! While I was there I made some friends that will last a lifetime. I talk to Ashley almost every week and Angi and I live only a couple of miles from each other now. Sara and I just got reconnected and I am sure I will see her a lot more in the coming year. I feel very blessed to have them in my life. Ashley's little boy, Landon, and Hayden are only 2.5 months apart in age, which makes for lots of fun when we hang out!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Awwwww...that is soooo sweet! I love this picture (even if our hair is blowing wildly in the wind!)

Sara and Syd said...

Really cute pic. My how we have all changed! I am so glad that we are all doing so well and we are so happy. Take care!