Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Shack

After countless conversations with people regarding their love for this book, I just finished reading "The Shack" by William P. Young. It is a very powerful story that I challenge you to read and walk away from unchanged. It is a story of love, forgiveness, and undeniable faith. They are even in the works into making it a movie. Which I will be going to see as soon as it comes out!

I love to read new things that other people love and were affected by. Any recommendations?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I've been wanting to read this book! I think I will start it during Christmas break...I need to borrow it, kthanx!

angibrent said...

My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult - amazing!! Cameron Diaz is in the movie version that comes out sometime soon. So read it before the movie for sure.

Also, The Pact by the same author. The Pact was very very very good! I couldn't put it down. Read this one first!

Cara said...

I am not sure I could read Jodi Picoult. After talking to a few other people, I think it might be too sad for me.