Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Arkansas Trip

A few weeks ago, Hayden and I traveled to Arkansas to visit my brother and his family. The airplane ride wasn't that bad, I had my iphone and had loaded some Barney videos on it, which kept Hayden entertained when she started getting a little crazy. We got there and it literally rained in the morning like EVERYDAY! What a nice change that was for us, because then it cooled off and was very nice in the afternoon. Sarah, SNL, said that it usually was HUMID to the point that you didn't want to venture out, but I was glad that the week I was there is was nice. Here are some pics from the trip!

Hayden just loves brooke. I know she is going to be such a loving big sister, ONE DAY!

She was constantly loving on her, giving her kisses like she was her momma!


Hayden felt the need to get into everything that
 Brooke plays in. This cracks me up!


My brother and his baby girl! Isn't he the best!


Here are my two nephews, Ty and Drew, on the Bounce house danny bought, then GAVE to ME!!! Thank you big bubba I love you ten tons! Where do they come up with this stuff? Jokesters!


I cannot believe that They have been gone only two months. It seems like forever. I miss them so very badly. No matter what, I cry crocodile tears when I leave them. Ty-Ty is growing up so fast, he will be 9 in January. Drewby is hilarious, He just turned 5 in June, and Brookie will be 6 months old this week. I cannot believe how fast time flies by. I have got to make another trip up there soon! Maybe even take Hayden to her first Harding Bison football game, (uncle Danny's alma mater). Of course she will have to wear a cheerleading uniform!

4 comments:

Sara and Syd said...

Cara, I can not believe those boys are so BIG! I remeber when they were like 1 or 2 and you would go babysit them. Gosh how time flies!

Ashley said...

I wish she could hurry up and be a big sister! I need someone to be prego with! C'mon...pweeeese!!!!

Karen said...

aaaaaahh! What cute pics! I am so glad that you and Danny have a good relationship. That is sweet. It's fun that the cousins get to play together and be close.

luv u
kp

the tatsaks said...

Hey, you commented on my page about the cowboys outfit. My mom got it at the cowboys store in the parks mall. She got it last year but I know I have seen them online and I believe they still have them in the stores. I also think that Walmart has some.