Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One last Hoorah!

As a teacher I start back to work a week earlier than the students, and not that I don't do work before they begin it just seems more official once there are kiddos grinning and screaming at me?!? hehe..I wanted to do something extra fun before the first day back to school. I pondered on several special activities we could do as a family, Hawaiian Falls, Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags, and the Zoo but when it came down to it, Hayden can only handle soo much fun. Let's face it folks, does anyone really want to see me in my bathing suit anyway? So the Bellah family decided on a Zoo outing. We had taken Hayden once last spring, but she wasn't old enough to be into yet. So I though she would like it a lot more now that she is almost 2. She really likes riding in her jogging stroller, and she liked the gorillas and the chimps, which are my absolute favorite part of the Zoo!


Hayden drove. hehe :)
We bought a day pass on the train which is called, 



and we snuggled up for a pic, I look so lovely here!
this is Hayden before she ripped the bow from head! She is so cute!

and one of my faves, Everything is better in TEXAS!

You know what's funny, I don't really take very many pictures of the animals, because 1)I don't have a fancy zoom lens that would make it worth looking at, and 2) you would only see a bunch of pics of gorillas showing us their butt because thats all they seem to do when I am around.  :)

Hayden at the kids barn, she looks like a big kid. Growing up so fast!

peeking in at the turtles!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Wow! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is precious and reminds me so much of you when you were her age.

I love ya.
kp

Sara and Syd said...

I cracked up when I read your comment about the ball crawl. Man that brought back memories! These kids have gotten so big, and Hayden man she looks just like you , its amazing. She is so darn cute!