Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day

Caution: This Post is Super Late!  :)
My Bubba came home! I was so excited all week because I knew Danny, Sarah, Ty, Drew and Brookie would be coming home for the long weekend. I don't think I have been that excited about something in a long time. Ty is getting to that age where he gets your jokes, and jokes right back. Drew..well..he's Drew. So completely lovable and very much a snuggler, well, to his Papaw anyway. Brookie is getting so big, I can't believe she is 6 months already. Hayden just adores my brother and his family. She talks about them non stop, of course it is very drawn out, but sound it out with me, "Tyyyyyyy, Druuuuuu, Se, uununkljlijlnun Dede (uncle Danny), bebe, (baby Brooke). I love it that she loves them so much, which in turn makes me unbelievably sad because we don't get to see them that much. I am planning on making a trip up there soon, but this time..DRIVING, YUCK! We hung around my mom and dads all weekend just loving on each other! I miss my brother like crazy!


My dad bought Hayden a Harley!

My little Bikini girl lovin on Brookie!


Hayden and her sweet unljknlk Dede

Hayden and Ty-Ty

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We need to get the lovies together so they can go riding on their Harleys! You know Landon has one too?! Sounds like you had fun with your family!